Monday, August 02, 2010

And so, a year of changes brings about changes

I thought this would be a very different year for me, when it began, I TRULY thought I could take control of my crazy life... Thing is, something slipped past me and now I'm in control of a mad roller coaster xD, which isn't exactly bad, but it isn't exactly 'being in control' if you understand what I mean... Thus, we come to this pivotal point in my life: What happened 4 years ago must once more happen -.- I'm going back to med school, after four years of pure failure in Architecture (not because of the artistic, but because of something more sublime). Oh well, what can I do but leave with a smile and a trace of win behind me...? I sure will pass one of my classes (at least) and it's not the one anyone would expect me to ace, considering it's math related and such... xD Oh well, that's life in there...

As for everything else... I fell for this cute guy, he's like, too perfect to be true... but he's not interested in me... as always >.<>.> ) no more following a bunch of logic for me, I definitely fail at that... thus, I go with what my instincts tell me: I'm comfy alone :D

As for the career change... bad memories surround those days, when I dreamt I could be happy... oh the fallacy of being with someone who likes you back... -insert dramatic eye roll- Oh well, what to do but look forward and burn the past (a little more literally than I'd like to admit >=D ). I'd like to surround this time with happy stuff, but life continues to make that impossible... x.x have to hate being crazy at times...

:p enough ranting for a year, I guess. :p BYE? I dunno, I know one thing though, I might not write for a while unless I re-harness my inspiration (which seems to be out of this planet)

No comments: