Wednesday, July 07, 2010

A break from the usual posts

SOOOOOO... yeah, this is not your usual rant/deep post, but rather a resume of my doings and undoings...

Basically: Bleh, been doing homework nonstop, fear I might fail a class if I don't tap into my full potential, and fear I might lose my sanity without the wolf. On another topic, I'm rather random lately, bursts of happiness invade me, and for some awkward yet adorably lasting reason, I am losing myself to my new friends. I dunno what's right nor wrong anymore, and that's that.

Anything else? I miss some people I used to talk to (Wallace, Shibu, Mr. Big Wolf, Jul) and more than anything I miss my play time...

Reckless as this post: I'm bored... xD

So yeah, that was your break from me ranting all day nonstop, get ready for next time, because there's a huge rant incoming! :D

No comments: